Wednesday, March 11, 2009
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still
3. He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no
evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou
anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will
dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Words of comfort especially dedicated to my friend and his family for the loss of their beloved mom, wife, sister and granny on March 11, 2009.
May her soul rest in peace.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I'm aware of this.
But for now, I just want to stay numb.
*All my prayers to my friend's mom and family*
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Perhaps I'm meant to be single. Or perhaps I have not found the right one for me. "The right one", does he even exist? Will this episode in my life ever ends?
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
And yes, that’s how I look at Lent.
“How do we know whether we can defy temptations? We need to be. We need to go to the places where our faith is always challenged. See if we can conquer our desires. If we disregard them, now that’s when we know we have passed the trials.” - excerpted (not in verbatim) from the sermon during the last Holy mass in St. Ignatius Church.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Fyi, ego mentioned earlier is mine-not theirs.